High Temperature Insulation / Passive Fire Protection
Morgan Advanced Materials (MAM)
Höganäs Borgestad AS has for over 140 years been a distributor for Morgan through the now merged in company J.H Bjørklund AS. Morgan Advanced Materials is a leading producer of Microporous and AES-fiber products in the world, with several production sites throughout the world.
Products related to high temperature industry such as Steel, Aluminium, Ferro Alloy, Cement, Crematories, Pulp and Paper, Waste and Energy and Foundries among others.
- WDS Microporous
- Insulation Blankets
- Insulation Boards
- Insulation Bulk Fibre
- Insulating Felts
- Pyro-Bloc Modules
- Insulating Fibre Papers
- Unifelt Boards
- Vacuum Formed Fibre Shapes
Passive Fire Protection
We provide more than 40 certified passive fire protection systems to oil&gas, marine and tunnel industry through our suppliers. This also includes certified materials suited for firedoors, applications related to heat protection and more. The certified product range includes high quality AES-fibre insulation, microporous insulation, cement systems, textiles and more.
- FireMaster Marine Plus AES-fiber insulation blankets
- FireMaster AES-fiber insulation felt and expanding felt
- FireMaster AES-fiber insulation paper and expanding paper
- FireMaster Boards
- FireMaster Firebarrier 135 sprayable fire protection
- FireMaster Putty
- FireMaster Microporous
Klevers is a supplier of high temperature textiles. Through Klevers we are able to provide a wide range of textiles suited for the customers needs. Some including MED-certifications. In case of special requirements the extent of the total Klevers portfolio can be offered.
- KlevoGlass – E-glass textile (500°C – 750°C)
- KlevoGlass – Htex Plus textile (800°C)
- KlevoSil – Textile (1000°C)
- Sestonite – Textile (1200°C)
- Klevomat – Needled Mats (550-1000°C)
Finishings such as coatings, laminations and wet finishings have an impact on the temperature resistance.
Hiltex Semi Products
Hiltex Semi Products is a supplier of high temperature textiles. Through Hiltex Semi Products we are able to provide high end fabrics for demanding applications.
Tespe is a supplier of packings and ropes, that provide high quality products such as knitted, braided and twisted ropes, tapes and laggings. Customized products like different densities, coatings and materials suited for different applications are available upon request.
- Sil-Tex (Max.1200°C)
- Fiber-Sil (Max.1100°C)
- Silcawool (Max.1050°C)
- Glass Fiber (Max. 550°C)
- Special Fiber and others
Keramab is a supplier of packings and ropes, that provide high quality products such as knitted, braided and twisted ropes, tapes and laggings. Customized products like different densities, coatings and materials suited for different applications are available upon request.
- Ecomab® industrial textile products
- Ecosil® silica products
- High temperature industrial textile products
Temati is a supplier of products that in general cover the category of ancillary products for insulation. The product range consist of products for lower temperatures, however some are also directly relevant in a passive fire protection system. One of the product segments focus on corrosion under insulation (CUI), and is an important addition to passive fire protection systems.
- Corrosion under insulation prevention products (CUI)
- Foster adhesives, sealants and coating
- Foils and tapes
- Flange belts
- Sewing accessories and textiles
- PU-foam systems
- Asbestos abatement products
Midland Elements is our manufacturer of Electric Resistance Heating Elements. Applications include High Temperature Industrial Ovens, Kilns & Furnaces.
The product range consists of numerous designs of Heating Elements ranging from Ambient to a maximum of 1900°C.
- Mineral Insulated Elements, Straight lengths, formed as required
- Spiral / Coil Elements – formed as required, various support systems are available
- Rod Over Bend Elements – formed as required. Various support systems are available including fully assembled and mounted onto High Temperature Fibre Panels
- Tape / Strip Elements
- Refractory Cast Panel or Lightweight Fibre Panel complete with Embedded Heating Elements
- Porcupine elements widely used as air duct heaters to a max of 800°C