Firemaster Marine Plus Blankets
FireMaster Marine Plus is a range of advanced fire protection blankets. The low weight and non-combustibility make it suitable for many applications across a wide range of industries.
The range provides fire protection materials capable of fire protection at high temperatures for extended periods of time. FireMaster Marine Plus is available in a range of thicknesses and densities ensuring that there is a fire protection material, ideal for your application.
The FireMaster Marine Plus offers many benefits:
- High temperature resistance – 1200°C for extended time periods
- Flexible product form – easy to install
- Weight and space savings
- Low thermal conductivity properties
- Combined fire, thermal and acoustic insulation
- No chemical binders used – no smoke or toxic fume emission
- Availability with international certification and approvals like MED and wheelmark
- Certified passive fire protection systems related to steel, aluminum, high speed craft, and composite constructions, and process equipment protection.
- Solutions for cellulosic, hydrocarbon and jet fire applications.
FireMaster Marine Plus Blanket qualities:
- Standard blanket
- Aluminum foil covered blankets
- Blankets encapsulated in aluminum foil
- Water repellent blankets
- Other covering foils and textiles
Find us on social media